Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pietro

Sunlight is drawn over my frame like a sheath,
Wind firmly holds my weight.
Lemonbalm, Lavender, Fresh Water around my feet.
You Have Known everything that makes me strong. You Have Known what weakens me.
You put me in lasting comfort, in real safety. Without building up stories You console me.

Excited For ideas that find me in the middle of the night, the ones that wake and grip me equally with concern and intrigue. Without illumination, we can sense the joy on each other's faces, building and planning and decorating dreams - journeys, mechanisms, surprises.

I searched every corner and thread of You, every ripple and scent,
for me in You.
I looked with all of my strength for some sign in You that I am worth all of this, that I deserve.
I look for You to show there is good of me.
Forgiving this, You stay.
All I know is You Are Here with me.

No comments: